Thursday, May 29, 2014

Vampire Paparazzi entry 3



Sometimes a photographer just can't catch a break.
Image design Sandra Ormandy 2012

I waited outside this crypt for days after drilling a small hidden hidey-hole to shoot the picture through. I made certain that there would be no moonlight or starlight bleeding though to alert the vampire to my presence. I stood for hours as twilight approached so that no movement on my part would alert the rising vampire to my presence. Everything was perfect, or as perfect as a human can make it. But I forgot one thing, vampires are faster than the split second it takes my finger to depress the "shoot" button on my camera.

She was really beautiful. You'll just have to take my word for it. Because after all my preparation for this shoot, this is the vampire that got away.

byline L. Ormandy (AKA SweetGoth)
The UnNatural Enquirer

No comments: